Robert L. Potroff
Practice Areas: Railroad Accident Litigation
Robert L. Pottroff is the lead attorney of Pottroff Law Office, P.A., in Manhattan, Kansas, where he has practiced law since 1979. Though he is well qualified to practice law in many fields, Mr. Pottroff has chosen to limit his practice to railroad law. His leadership and perseverance over the last two decades have had an immeasurable impact on railroad safety in the United States.
Robert L. Pottroff is a firm believer that trial lawyers have a unique opportunity to improve the world around us. His lectures challenge every trial lawyer to take this duty seriously. His most gratifying work as a trial lawyer involves representation of injured people and fighting to protect their rights. Over the last two decades, he has been engaged in a protracted battle with the railroad industry over issues of public safety. One such public safety issue is the needless occurrence of death and disabling injuries suffered in preventable accidents. A vast majority of Mr. Pottroff’s time is spent representing victims of these tragedies and their families. His battle with railroads will persist as long as the rail industry continues to ignore its responsibility for public safety.
- Invited to speak throughout the U.S. and internationally.
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the Kansas Association for Justice
- Inducted into the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Recognized in Super Lawyers magazine for his excellence in litigation.
- Robert L. Potroff
- Pottroff Law Office, P.A.
- 320 Sunset Avenue
- Manhattan Kansas, 66502-3757
- Telephone: 785-539-4656
- Fax: 785-539-1750
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org