Steven M. Gursten
Practice Areas: Michigan Car, Truck, Motorcycle Accidents and No-Fault Cases.
When he was 28, Steve became the youngest attorney in Michigan history to receive a million-dollar jury verdict. The case was in Oakland County, and the insurance company, Allstate, was only offering $10,000 to settle.
Steve has helped people who were told they had no case by other personal injury lawyers, or that their case was too old. We invite you to read client testimonials and watch videos of auto accident victims whose lives we have changed.
Michigan Lawyers Weekly has written several articles about Steve Gursten. Here are some highlights:
“Gursten is clearly doing something right. Perhaps it’s that his firm is the largest in the state specializing in serious car and truck accident cases. Perhaps it’s the fact that he’s willing to take difficult cases to trial and continues to receive spectacular results. Perhaps it’s the fact that he practices law with honesty and integrity. More likely, it’s all of these things.”
“Outstanding in his field. One of Michigan’s foremost experts on No-Fault litigation.”
Awards & Honors:
- Michigan Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Rating, highest rating for legal ability and ethics
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, American Trial Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- Top 50 Lawyers in the State of Michigan, Super Lawyers
- The Trucking Trial Lawyers Association – Top 10
- 2017 Melvin M. Belli Society Mel Award
- Top 100 Litigation Lawyer, American Society of Legal Advocates
- Lawyer of the Year, Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- Steven M. Gursten
- Michigan Auto Law
- 30101 Northwestern Highway
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Phone: (248) 308-5390
- Toll-free: (844) 759-4987