Practice Areas: Motor Vehicle Crashes, Construction Accidents, Premises Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
He has appeared both on local and national television on various topics in the law. His cases and trials have been reported both in the general media and legal reporting journals.
Mr. Maggiano has had dozens of his articles about winning for the injured published in leading legal journals.
- Fellow American College of Trial Lawyers – Membership by nomination and election is reserved to only the top 1% of trial lawyers in the country.
- Best Lawyers in America in 2010 by a national poll of his peers.
- New York Monthly Magazine’s Best Lawyers in the New York Area and one of New Jersey Monthly Magazine’s Top 100 Lawyers in New Jersey.
- Trial Bar Award from the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey in 2004.
- Named one of the preeminent Lawyers in America by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Member of the Million Dollar Forum, membership to which is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- One of only 50 attorneys certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in New Jersey.
- Served as President of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America in New Jersey.
- Michael Maggiano
- Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi, PC
- Fort Lee – Bergen County, NJ
- 201 Columbia Avenue
- Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
- Tel: 201-585-9111