Practice Areas: catastrophic personal injury cases, wrongful death cases, liquor liability cases, medical negligence cases, nursing home cases and business litigation.
Mark Mandell graduated from Georgetown University Law Center receiving his J.D. in 1974. When Mark graduated from Georgetown he served as a law clerk for the Honorable U.S. District Judge Edward W. Day in the United States Federal District Court in Providence for a year before entering private practice.Mark is certified for his expertise in civil trials by two national organizations. He is a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification. Attorney Mandell is also nationally recognized and Board Certified as an expert in medical negligence litigation by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. Double board certification nationally is rare for trial lawyers. Both certifications require trial experience and passing a national certification examination
Attorney Mark Mandell is also an active member of the community as he was formerly on the Board of Directors of The Miriam Hospital, Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Rhode Island, Board of Directors of the Urban League of Rhode Island, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Holocaust Memorial Committee of Rhode Island, President of the Jewish Community Center of Rhode Island, member of the Executive-Finance Committee of The Wheeler School, Chairman of the Education Committee of The Wheeler School, the Board of Trustees of the Wheeler School, the Board of Trustees of Roger Williams University, and the Board of Trustees Roger Williams University School of Law.
- Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
- Board Certified as an expert in medical negligence litigation by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Panel of Brief Reviewers for the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers
- Served as President of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Mark Mandell
- Mandell, Boisclair, Mandell, LTD.
- One Park Row
- Providence, RI 02903
- T: 401 -273-8330