Practice Areas:Traumatic Brain Injury, Burn Injuries, Workers’ Compensation, Tractor/Trailer, Car/Truck, Wrongful Death, Negligent Security, Defective Products.
Gary Gober is the founder of The Gober Law Firm. For over 40 years he has litigated cases in both criminal and civil courts in the state of Tennessee, representing a host of seriously and permanently injured men, women and children in cases ranging from brain injuries to burn injuries. He has successfully represented thousands of Tennesseans who were seriously injured on the job and has conducted free public seminars to inform working people about their legal rights in workers compensation. He has achieved verdicts and settlements in the millions of dollars for his clients.
Gary is nationally known as an inspiring teacher of trial lawyers in the field of trial advocacy. He has spoken at continuing legal education courses sponsored by legal organizations in over 46 states, Canada, Britain and the Bahamas, and his presentations are invariably rated among the best at every seminar in which he participates.
- American College of Barristers (senior counsel)
- Tennessee Association for Justice (Past president)
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association (Past president)
- American Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America (Past vice president and Board of Governors)
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Melvin M. Belli Society (Past president)
- Nashville Trial Lawyers Association (Past president)
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Workplace Injury Law and Advocacy Group (Past vice president)
- Gober Law
- 3200 West End Avenue
- Suite 500
- Nashville, TN 37203
- Phone: 615 783-2874
- Fax: 615 783-1606
- Email: [email protected]